lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

feelings I

Michael Stipe sings "Low" and I really feel it. I mean, I feel so low as if I were falling deep into a subterranean place but I've no idea where it is. All my ideas are blurred and out of focus. I feel as if I were breathing under water but I've stopped being a fish for quite a long time now. The last time was when I was in my mother's womb floating into oblivion, the next thing I know is that I'm breathing in the real world of oxygen! Life's mysteries never seem to cease. But maybe we are still deep down a fish. Perhaps somewhere in our brains there's a memory of us as fish and sometimes that memory seems to be too real to ignore. At the end of the day what we've been leaves behind a mark, a scar, it could be invisible but it leaves something behind, whatever that is it still has a hold on our primitive brain and it does make me wonder...

No hay comentarios: